Property Details

Plot 149 Henley

£43,500 for 30%
Scheme: Shared Ownership
Developer: Space Property
Development: Staynor Hall
3 2
Make Enquiry
or Call Space Property on 0113 825 6777
Property Spec


About this Property

Property Features:

** Plots 149 & 150 available **

**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 30% for £43,500 with rent payable of £232.60 on remaining 70%. There is also an additional service charge of £10.24pcm.**

Modern 3 bedroom town house on the brand new development, Staynor Hall in Selby. The property features a spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, storage and patio doors leading to a rear private garden.

Key Features:

  • Brand New Home
  • New development
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • Downstairs WC
  • Parking
  • Private rear garden
  • Storage Space

Property Overview:

Shared Ownership - ** The minimum share available is 30% for £43,500 (and £232.60 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 70% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **    

Kitchen/Diner - A modern fully-fitted kitchen with stylish units and worktops. The kitchen comes complete with an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. There is additional space for a dining table if required.

Lounge - To the left of a spacious entry hallway, you can enter a bright and spacious living room with doors leading to kitchen/dining area.

Bedrooms - The property comprises of three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with additional storage cupboards.

Bathroom & WC - The contemporary bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is also a separate W.C and utility room on the ground floor.

Additional Information - 

The kitchen/diner faces the private rear garden. This property has its own private parking. 

In order to qualify for the application criteria for this property you must;

- Have lived in the town of Selby continuously for 2 years
- Have worked continuously in the town of Selby for 2 years

Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it. 

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 30% for £45,000 with a rent pcm of £240.62. There is also an additional service charge of £10.24pcm. 

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here:

Information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:


How Help to Buy works

Your Chosen Property Value
Your Results
Your Deposit
Help to Buy Loan
Your Mortgage
Find a Home