Property Details

Plot 68 The Bickleigh

£51,000 for 30%
Scheme: Shared Ownership
Developer: Space Property
Development: Staynor Hall
3 1
Make Enquiry
or Call Space Property on 0113 825 6777
Property Spec

Print

About this Property

Property Features:

  • RESERVE BEFORE EASTER WEEKEND AND YOU'LL RECEIVE FREE CARPET THROUGHOUT YOUR BRAND NEW HOME.
  • Downstairs WC
  • Patio Doors
  • Private Rear Garden
  • Storage Cupboard in Master Bedroom
  • Oven/Hob with Extractor Fan
  • Parking

Property Overview:

**PLOTS 67 AND 68 AVAILABLE

**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 30% for £51,000 with rent payable of £272.71 on remaining 70%. There is also an additional service charge of £10.24pcm**

Beautiful 3 bedroom town house on the brand new development of Staynor Hall in Selby. Boasts a spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs w.c, storage and patio doors leading to garden.

Living Room: Bright and spacious living room providing an ideal space to spend time relaxing.

Kitchen/Diner: A modern fully-fitted kitchen with stylish units and worktops. The kitchen comes complete with an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. There is additional space for a dining table if required.

Bedrooms: The property comprises of three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with additional storage cupboards.

Bathroom and W.C: The contemporary bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is also a separate W.C and utility room on the ground floor.

Additional features: The kitchen/diner faces the rear garden with room for off road parking. Additional storage space with the master bedroom.

In order to qualify for the application criteria for this property you must;

- Have lived in the town of Selby continuously for 2 years
- Have worked continuously in the town of Selby for 2 years

Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £51,000 with a rent pcm of £272.71. There is also an additional service charge of £10.24pcm.

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/

Information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **

Featured Properties

How Help to Buy works

Your Chosen Property Value
Min
20k
Max
600k
Your Results
Your Deposit
 
5%
Help to Buy Loan
 
20%
Your Mortgage
 
75%
Find a Home
Location
Search