Property Details

Plot 122 Drawbridge Avenue

£60,025 for 35%
Scheme: Shared Ownership
Developer: Space Property
Development: Ashmeade Park
3 1
Make Enquiry
or Call Space Property on 0113 825 6777
Property Spec

Print

About this Property

Property Features:

A spacious brand new 3 bedroom home available on the sought after development Ashmeade Park, Pontefract. This property boasts endless features and is available with Shared Ownership with shares starting from 35% for £60,025 with rent payable of £255.46 on remaining the share.

- New Development

- New Build 

- 3 Bedrooms

- Ensuite

- Parking

- Rear Enclosed Garden

- Oven/Hob

Property Overview:

**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 35% for £60,025 with rent payable of £225.46 on remaining 65%**

This modern new build home features 3 bedrooms, off road parking, an ensuite and patio doors leading to rear enclosed garden.

 

** The minimum share available is 35% for £60,025 (and £255.46 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

The entrance hall opens up into a bright and spacious lounge, with plenty of room for storage and furniture. The kitchen/diner is at the back of the house and comes complete with an oven/hob extractor with a set of French doors leading to a rear garden. Between the lounge and kitchen is the downstairs WC.

Located at the top of the stairs is the contemporary bathroom is complete with a white 3 piece suite with shower over bath. The property has 3 bedrooms which offer plenty of storage space, with the master bedroom having its 2 large storage cupboards.

Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £60,025 with a rent pcm of £255.46.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/

** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **
________________________________________________________

The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Property therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Property can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.

We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.

How Help to Buy works

Your Chosen Property Value
Min
20k
Max
600k
Your Results
Your Deposit
 
5%
Help to Buy Loan
 
20%
Your Mortgage
 
75%
Find a Home
Location
Search