Property Details

Plot 93 48

£38,750 for 25%
Scheme: Shared Ownership
Developer: Lincolnshire Housing Partnership
Development: The Maples
2 1
Make Enquiry
or Call Lincolnshire Housing Partnership on 0345 604 1472
Property Spec Property Spec Property Spec

Print

About this Property

Property Features:

Two bedrooms

New fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor

Ground floor WC

First floor bathroom

UPVC double glazing

Gas central heating

Front and rear gardens, turf to be included

Allocated parking

Property Overview:

Initial shares available between 25% and 75% of the full market value.  Further share can later be purchased up to 100%

Full market Value £155,000

25% share £38,750, rent payable on remaining 75% share £266.41

50% share £77,500, rent payable on remaining 50% share £177.60

75% share £116,250 rent on remaining 25% share £88.80

Variable service charges 2019/20

Buildings Insurance £2.64 per calendar month

Management company £8.25 per calendar month

Admin charge £0.26 per calendar month

Total service charges £11.15 per calendar month

How Help to Buy works

Your Chosen Property Value
Min
20k
Max
600k
Your Results
Your Deposit
 
5%
Help to Buy Loan
 
20%
Your Mortgage
 
75%
Find a Home
Location
Search