Property Details

Plot 7 Gray Court

£42,000 for 70%
Scheme: Shared Ownership
Developer: Durham Aged Mineworkers' Homes Association
Development: Gray Court
2 2
Make Enquiry
or Call Durham Aged Mineworkers' Homes Association on 0800 043 2642


Print

About this Property

Property Features:

  • Entrance hall with radiator 
  • Kitchen with fitted cupboards, radiator and built in cooker 
  • Living room with radiator, french doors which lead out to the garden 
  • Double bedroom with radiator and built in wardrobes 
  • Single bedroom with radiator 
  • Bathroom has flat floor shower, with carer screen

Property Overview:

This is a 2 bedroomed leasehold bungalow, 1 of 10 situated around commual parking and gardens. 

The property benefits communal central heating and is double glazed throughout. 

The price of the property reflects the 70% share that the successful applicant will own, the remaining 30% share will be retained by Durham Aged Mineworkers Association (DAMHA), Once the house sale is complete new residents will be required to pay a weekly service charge to DAMHA covering a number of costs such as heating costs (runs from communal boiler), landscaping charges and an amount towards commual service available at Rutherford House.

How Help to Buy works

Your Chosen Property Value
Min
20k
Max
600k
Your Results
Your Deposit
 
5%
Help to Buy Loan
 
20%
Your Mortgage
 
75%
Find a Home
Location
Search